With government-imposed lockdowns and movement control protocols, we understand that you might be under difficult a situation. ALCHosting values your safety and health and we strongly encourage that you to stay indoors and follow procedures.
In light of this, we would like to extend help to our customers who cannot settle their due invoices by offering:
- Extension of due date
- Waiving of late payment fees
- Lifting of suspensions
We understand that many of customers in the Philippines are using our offline payment methods. We strongly advise our customers to make use of available online payment options such as:
- Credit Card (click here to know how)
- Debit Card (click here to know how)
- InstaPay Bank to Bank Transfer (free for a limited time). BDO, BPI, AUB, UnionBank, and CIMB Philippines customers can perform transaction online.
- BDO, BPI, Security Bank, and CIMB Philippines online banking (transfer)
- GCash (transfer)
- GCash AMEX Virtual Card (same method as paying credit card)
- PayMaya Visa Virtual Card (same method as paying credit card)
- Coins.ph (transfer)
Alternatively, we are temporarily allowing the following channels for you to send/deposit your payments:
- TouchPay Kiosks
- Shell SELECT
- SM Hypermarket
- SM Supermarket
- Cebuana Lhuiller
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Bayad Center
- LBC Express
If you need assistance on the above payment options, please contact us. We are available 24/7 to help you.
From everyone at ALCHosting, we wish that you and your families stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. Together, #WeHealAsOne.
Friday, June 19, 2020